Visitors

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy 3 month birthday, Kason!

I can't believe my baby boy is 3 months old already (yesterday). Where has the time gone? He's finally realized that he has hands, and often tries to suck on them. It's pretty funny to watch! He is smiling all the time now and has even started to giggle a little bit. He batting at his toys now and is really starting to notice the whole world around him. He's also started to get a little meat on his bones! I don't know how much he weighs, but look at those chubby cheeks!! 3 months is a fun age!! PS: Sorry about the crappy picture. I was really sick last night and home alone with the kids. It wasn't until I was getting ready to put him to bed that I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet. I did the best I could!!

1 comment:

Libby said...

He looks like he's really chunked up Jessi! He's so cute! I just want to hug him! Happy 3 month bday Kason!!!