Saturday, July 11, 2009
My sweet, sweet girl!
Today Justin was gone all day for a 7 on 7 football camp. Kenley, Kason, and I were just hanging out at home watching some tv. I was watching the movie "Flicka" on tv in the living room while Kenley was playing in her bedroom. I'd never seen this movie before, but I liked what I had watched so far. I called Kenley in to eat lunch. Anyone who knows Kenley, knows that she LOVES horses, so she was really getting into the movie while she was eating. The horse, Flicka, was attacked by a lion and they thought she was dead. Kenley saw this and started crying, bawling, about it. She kept asking me why the horse was dead....why did the lion attack her.....why did she die? She cried and cried, even ran to her room and threw her head on her bed while she cried. I tried to hold back my own tears from the movie and explain that it was only a movie and that it didn't really happen, but I don't think she totally understood. I was half crying myself and half trying to hold back my laughter from seeing her so upset about it. Thankfully, Flicka did not die, but she did get injured. Kenley was happy once she realized this. My sweet, sweet girl was so worried about Flicka :) This was the first time I had ever seen her so upset about a movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute! She's got a good heart.
Post a Comment