Visitors

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Mommy, can you snuggle me? It's my favorite thing to do"!

Kenley has just started waking up at night to go to the bathroom. She'll never just wake up and go to by herself, she always wakes me up to help her. A couple nights ago she woke up and came into my bedroom as usual. We went into her bathroom so I could help her on the potty. I normally always tuck her back into her bed, then go back to my bed, but on this night she said "Mommy, can you snuggle me? It's my favorite thing to do"! Whoa, talk about melt my heart....how could I say no to that? We went into her room, where I tucked her in and then we snuggled! I slept in her bed for about an hour before I woke up and went back to my bed. It's times like this that make me want to have 10 kids!! I LOVE being a mom!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Yeah, can't really say no to that one! I tell the boys that I love it when they snuggle with me b/c some day they are going to be too big and not want to snuggle with their Mommy!